VTCT Funding Eligibility
For funding you must contact The Department of Social Protection Office, which is your local INTREO (formally FAS). In the INTREO office you can discuss potential funding with an Employment Services Officer (ESO). The closest INTREO office to Ailin Traynor Makeup is located in the Government Buildings in Dundalk.
They will review your circumstances and decide if you are eligible for funding.
Which course is eligible for funding?
VTCT Level 2 Award in The Art of Photographic Makeup
Who can apply?
Potential candidates must be residents in the Republic of Ireland. The following are considered eligible by INTREO:
- People with a disability
- Individuals in receipt of certain social welfare payments
INTREO will make their assessments and decision based on your application. The amount received is ratified based on individual circumstances.
How do I apply for funding?
If you think you meet the criteria above:
- Contact your local INTREO office and arrange to meet with an Employment Service Officer (ESO) with your PPS number and details of your circumstances i.e. unemployed, working part time etc.
- Have details of the course from Ailin Traynor Makeup and it’s accreditation
- Arrange a meeting with an ESO in INTREO and bring the course information & accreditation with you
- If INTREO approves your application, visit the studio and we will complete your form and give you any information needed
Please note that funding is decided by INTREO and not Ailin Traynor Makeup, we can however assist you with any information you require when applying.
Contact us directly if you need any further information by calling us on 02830 861320 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The 12 week course will commence 23rd September.
Visit Us Today
1 Cardinal O’Fiaich Square, Crossmaglen, Newry, Co Down