VTCT Level 2 Photographic Makeup
12 week course (1 day or 2 evenings per week. Days TBC based on availability across student class)
- Facial features: learning to assess facial features and match makeup to suit individual needs
- Facial characteristics: analysing different facial characteristics and adapting techniques
- Skincare: reviewing clients current skincare regime and making recommendations on products and regime, to help restore and replenish skin
- Eyes: shading, colour matching, cut-crease, liner techniques and much more!
- Lips: matching lip shades with lip colours and as part of the overall makeup look
- Foundation: assessing different foundation textures and tones and giving advice to clients regarding the most suitable brands and colours to suit individual skin tones. Application techniques to ensure full coverage.
- Contouring: learn how to define, enhance and sculpt the face
- Products, tools and equipment: an extensive profiling of various makeup products, tools and equipment required to bring out the best in makeup applications (e.g. brushes, foundation application, lip products etc.)
- Client care: learning how to communicate effectively with clients about skincare, makeup needs and more
- Career guidance workshop: extensive guidance and support on student’s career choices based on industry experience
- CV and interview skills: providing you with the correct skills to develop professional makeup CVs and assessing interview skills, providing guidance on areas for improvement
- Social Media Training: covering a breadth of social channels and content delivery
- Lighting: discovering the art of lighting, using the right lighting techniques and angles to create the perfect image
In-house work experience may be provided at the end of the course.
Deposit: £500 to secure place required 30 days before commencement.
Price includes full brush set and kit worth over £500 made up of Ailin’s favourite brands as well as a branded tunic for the duration of the course.
Payment plans available:
We recognise this is an investment and are happy to be flexible with students who attend the course:
- Option 1: Following initial payment of deposit, students can pay 50% of the course fee at Week 1 and the remaining 50% at Week 6.
- Option 2: Following initial payment of deposit, students can pay the remaining balance in weekly instalments of £120.
This 12 week course will commence 23rd September.
Visit Us Today
1 Cardinal O’Fiaich Square, Crossmaglen, Newry, Co Down